1) Cabalist in play is a red token with the Irrational Worlds Cultist icon. In any turn, it moves an amount of map miles based upon the movement card in their action deck. We take a poll for potential destination.
2) Once the Cabalist stops moving, the players may utilize any number of cards in the action deck. This is also done via poll. Read the cards for specific effects. Some turns there will be no cards played.
3) The character's attributes are listed here and also upon the map. Some characters/locations behave differently with different attributes. There are means to modify these in game. If any Cabalist has a single attribute that reaches zero, they are removed from play.
4) Any turn spent at Club Motley allows the Cabalist to pick up one Motley card and place it in the action deck. There is no hand limit. Yet, while the Cabalist sits within the club, time still passes outside.
5) Use your mystical lore to sanctify territory for your cult. Eventually, this will draw the attention of the Illuminati, who seek above all else to continue their reign of power over the world. They will try and stop you.
6) Others already possess territory. This you must wrest from them, by whatever means necessary.
7) More cabalists will appear in Club Motley, with time. Only one Cultist may move within the city at a time, unless a card changes that.
8) Occasionally, a die roll is required. I will record myself rolling the die and upload the results. Die are six sided and rolled in a number equal to the appropriate attribute.